Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Beautiful Day!


Hello, Friends! At the request of some good ol' friends about making a blog about ideas in my mind & what i do professionally (Chinese Medicine- Acupuncture)....here I am! Even though blogging has been around for many years, I'm now just jumping in. It does feel...well..EXCITING..to connect with the world in this way & to share meaningful experiences with one another. It is in the human nature to grow....

Soon I will be sharing the 5 Elements theory(passed on by the Ancient Chinese way of healing) & how it affects our body/Mind inside-out. Everything I say comes from real experiences. Please keep posted or subscribe. I'm still figuring out how this works! Thank you, be well!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful. I look forward to reading more. For anyone who doesn't already know, Dr. Wang is a highly skilled practitioner of both Zen and Acupuncture. She has greatly helped me and my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog page, Dr. Wang. I look forward to your insights and teachings. You are a gifted healer who makes a difference in my life.
    xo*pe

    ReplyDelete